T & C
Terms and Conditions:
- Payments: All programs, workshops, courses or webinars must be paid in full to guarantee a place. Once payment has been received, you will be sent confirmation of your registration. Bookings can be paid by debit/credit card, bank transfer or paypal invoice (upon request.)
- Cancellations: All cancellations must be received in writing. There is a 7 day refund period from the time of booking. No other refund will be granted outside of this 7 day refund period. Participants may nominate an alternative person to attend up to 24 hours prior to the start of the event, at no extra charge. No refund will be given once the workshop, course or webinar commences unless it falls within the 7 days refund period. No refund will be issued at any time during the nominated workshop, course or webinar. If a participant joins mid-way through the workshop, course or webinar, the 7 day refund does not apply. It is the responsibility of the participant to bring themselves up-to-date by reading missed course content and viewing recorded webinars. By booking and submitting the payment, the participant is agreeing to the refund terms & conditions.
- Cancellation/Postponement of Programs, Workshops, Courses or Webinars: In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the program, workshop, course or webinar is postponed or the dates changed, Katie Webber will not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the participant. If by re-arrangement or postponement the course and/or webinar can take place, the booking between the delegate and Katie Webber shall remain in force and will be subject to the cancellation schedule in paragraph 3.
- Alterations to Workshop, Course or Webinars: Katie Webber reserves the right to make alterations to the workshop, course or webinar program, venue and timings.
- Recording: For participants who cannot attend the live webinar, the webinars will be recorded. Delegates who do not wish to have their voice recorded should advise the organisers by email prior to the event: Katie.email@example.com and this section will be omitted before being posted to the group page as a recording.
- Data Protection: By submitting registration details, delegates agree to allow Katie Webber to contact them regarding their services. Delegates who do not wish to receive such communications please email Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Websites & Links: The course and webinars associated to Katie Webber’s website may link to other websites and networking tools provided for the convenience of the users. The contents of these websites are maintained by their owners, for which Katie Webber takes no responsibility. Neither can responsibility be taken for contents of any website linking to the website of Katie Webber.
- Insurance It is the responsibility of the delegate to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance on the course and webinar. Katie Webber cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or missed course work and webinars.
By booking and initiating payment, the participant is agreeing to the above Terms & Conditions.